Angel Wings Enhance supports organizations and events focused on helping individuals living with and affected by cancer. Angel On My Shoulder hopes to provide groups with an opportunity to receive the help they are seeking for a specific event or need. Angel Wings requests are considered for and granted to those individuals/groups/organizations located in or have a connection to Wisconsin.
Angel Wings Enhance
Letters of inquiry should be concise, generally one to three pages, and should be signed by the organization’s Executive Director or Board Chair. All requests must be submitted via email or through our web portal.
“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” ― Mother Teresa
Below is a list of suggested information to be included:
- Brief description of the organization
- Address, telephone number, fax number, email address
- Name of the contact person
Project or Program
- Summary – one-sentence statement of the proposed project or program
- Overview – purpose, objectives, goals, how the project relates to funder’s priorities
- Description – target population, specific action plan, timeframe and duration
- Implementation (and results) – qualifications for executing proposed project expected outcomes, how effectiveness will be monitored and evaluated, plan for continuance at the conclusion of requested funding
- Wisconsin Connection – describe how this project is connected to Wisconsin
- Cost – amount requested, total project cost, private and public funding sources (pending and received)
- IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter, as applicable
- Mission Statement, as applicable
- Board of Directors list, as applicable
- Any other documents you feel will help us make a determination on your request
Please review your letter in its entirety and e-sign before submitting it. Requests cannot be considered without signatures and requested documentation.